INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE
Schemes of Industries Department
- Entrepreneur Support Scheme (ESS)
This scheme is introduced by Government of Kerala to provide financial assistance to manufacturing enterprises in the MSME sector. Maximum Support eligible is Rs. 30,00,000/-
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)
PMEGP is introduced by Government of India for reduction of unemployment in rural as well as in urban area. The main objects of this scheme are generation of employment and the improving the production. The Scheme is also implemented through KVIC and KVIB
Other Entrepreneurial Assistance and Service provided by this Department.
- Marketing Assistance.
- Micro and Small Enterprises cluster Development Programme.
- Entrepreneurial Training and Development Programme.
- Project Report Preparation.
- Industrial Plot and Sheds.
- Single Window Clearance Board (SWCB) and Green Channel Counter (GCC).
- Entrepreneur Guidance Cell.
- Entrepreneur Development Clubs.
- Facilitation Council.
- Vyavasayakeralam Magazine.
- Common Facility Service Centre (CFSC) at Changanachery and Manjeri.
- Web Site ( www.keralaindustry.org )
- Trade Fair and Exhibition, Business Incubation Centre, Award to MSME in the District Level and State Level.
- Government Share Participation.
- Contributory Thrift Fund.
- Income Support Scheme.
- Production Incentive.
- Handloom Training Grant.
- Work Shed Renovation.
- Technology upgradation.
- Government Rebate.
- Handloom Self Employment Scheme.
- MGBB Group Insurance.
- Old age Pension to Master Craftman.
- Award to Handicrafts Master Craftman.
District Office – Ernakulam
District Industries Centre
Kunnumpuram – Civil Station Road, Vazhakkala, Kakkanad
Phone : 0484 242 1461